Wednesday 11 March 2015

all about me !!!!!

My name is Telyssa, I am a female  
   
    I live on a farm I have around 45 cows and two dogs and three barn cats. I was born in  Ontario, Canada. I have one brother and two step sisters. I love all sports, but basketball is my favorite. I like to go fishing and camping. My favorite animal is the white Siberian tiger, but I hate all snakes. I like spending time with my family and friends mostly my friends. My favorite place to eat at is Wacky Wings. My favorite thing to do is listen to music and chat with my friends. I love to go swimming and go on trips. I like to read books that are fiction. Summer is my favorite season.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Telyssa, It's Mrs Hogg here. I find the thought of snakes very scary too. We are lucky that there are not any snakes in New Zealand. They are not even allowed to be imported into zoos. We don't really have any poisonous spiders either - we have the 'katipo' (the Maori name for our redback spider). They are very reclusive, living in isolated West Coast beaches and forests. Most people will never see one. With your cold climate, do your cows live in barns or outdoors? Have a good Easter break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we have a barn that the cows use to get out of the weather, but mostly they are outdoors

      Delete